What personal data is the Android app handling with?
The app only needs data to log in on your server:
- the name of the client (used for license management on the server)
- the name of the project (used for identifying the correct project on the server)
- your login credentials
- in case you use the relay service:
- the unique identifier of your server
- in case you use a direct connection to your server:
- the address and port number of your server
Theses data are saved encrypted in a configuration file located in the app folder on your Android smartphone. They are not shared with any other party.
During a log in on the server, the credentials are transmitted to the server as an AES encrypted data package.